• General terms and conditions of providing service are governed
by the Commercial Code.
• All information contained in a job is considered strictly
• Jobs are charged by standard pages (SP); one standard page is
defined as 1,800 characters (30 lines at 60 characters).
• Job submission: The original text for translation can be submitted
by e-mail, through our on-line form, by post or personally at our
office. A CD or paper copy are both accepted as data carriers.
Our standard translation capacity is 6 - 7 SP per day.
• We will only accept and confirm a written order
(also sent by e-mail, fax, etc.) containing the client's billing information
and shipping address, the name of the person placing the order and a precise
specification of requested services. Upon order confirmation, the
order becomes binding for both parties.
• If a text for translation contains any specialized terms,
special corporate terminology, less common or a client's own abbreviations, etc.,
the client shall provide a list of relevant terms in the target language
and any supporting materials, or enable consultation on the terminology
with a competent employee. If the client does not do so, any complaints
concerning the incorrect use of terminology shall not be accepted.
• Job processing: Translations and proofreadings are executed in
the MS-Word text editor, MS-Excel table processor and in the programmes
Adobe Acrobat (PDF files) and MS-PowerPoint. Web projects can be
translated directly in html code at a surcharge. Upon request,
translated or proofread files can be delivered in the PDF format.
• Job finalization: The completed job can be delivered by e-mail,
fax, post (on a data medium or printed out) or personally.
Printing is available in the A3 and A4 format on an ink-jet printer
(black and white, or in colour) or in the A4 format on a laser printer
(black and white). Upon request, you can have your job delivered
• Payment: After the job is delivered to you in the requested form
(e-mail, fax, printed copy, etc.), you will be invoiced for our
services. When ordering a job with a preliminary price over 10,000 CZK,
new customers are requested to pay 50 % of the total
expected price for the translation at the beginning of job processing,
or after they receive a sample of translated text.
• Warranty: The agency is liable for the translation and accuracy of
the calculated price only up to the actual price of the job.
The agency is not liable for any subsequent damage incurred
by the client as a result of incorrect translation and for any
mistakes in the translation made due to the client's fault (illegible text,
unclear words and words with double meanings, etc.).
• Complaints: The client shall check the completed job without undue
delay upon its receipt (within seven days) and inform the agency
of any defects. Defects are in this case defined as specific
deviations from the agreed extent, format or quality. The complaint
shall be lodged in writing immediately after the defects are discovered,
the defects shall be precisely marked, and a solution
to the complaint suggested. The agency will draw up a warranty report with the client,
examine the character of the defect and, if needed, ensure an independent
assessment (by a sworn translator). Based on the findings, it will
decide how to resolve the complaint (adequate discount on the job price
and the correction of mistakes).
• Copyright to translations: Translation copyright is transferred
to the client, and the client is entitled to freely dispose of
the translation. The agency expressly waives any claims to
the translation. The agency always assumes that copyright to the
translated text belongs to the client and is not liable for any
violation of third parties' rights.
• Other services are invoiced upon their completion.
• Invoices are due in 14 days. The late payment fine is 0.05
% for each day of delay.
• We are VAT payers, but we can invoice without VAT
to VAT non-payers.